What is SpartanCoin - SPN?

Started by i-SPN, Oct 16, 2018, 05:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

i-SPN

What is SpartanCoin - SPN?

Before reading the boring theory, I suggest you to install and use the spartancoin wallet, then go here to read:
SpartanCoin Tutorial

SpartanCoin is a kind of digital crypto coin or currency that runs on the Internet. It is distributed aka decentralized. Let's assume a situation, A, B, C have their own computers, they all run spartancoin wallet, so their wallet applications will begin to search nodes automatically on started, the applications themselves are called nodes too, their apps will resolve DNS, ip, and some other network resources available on the Internet to search nodes to be connected, so then they find each other and connect. If you understand, maybe already understand, their nodes will not need a center server to be connected, they connect directly each other! So that is decentralized, they do not have to trust each other any more, and they have not to trust the center service any more! If some people join the spartancoin network, only one or some faking nodes can not cheat you as there are many other nodes will devote that what is, just like a democratized voting system, but only you need is to run a wallet application. This is why we said spartancoin is decentralized.

SpartanCoin - SPN, spartancoin coin supply is generated by mining, whose processing depends on the computer power of doing math calculation. The algorithm what spartancoin uses is scrypt, that is a hash crypto algorithm. the computers that used to mine spartancoin are called miner. spartancoin mining can be done with your CPU or GPU. As GPUs always have much more computing cabables than the CPUs, I suggest you to mine with some GPU cluster. Nowadays, the NVidia and the AMD GPU control most of the computing markets. but then come back, buying spartancoin is a nice choice.

After reading the above words, then you can do the spartancoin wallet install and use again:
SpartanCoin Tutorial

If you have any wallet install difficulties, you can reply this thread.