[ANN][SPN] SpartanCoin - Your Internet Freedom Currency

Started by i-SPN, May 04, 2018, 11:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

i-SPN

SpartanCoin, the decentralized p2p cryptocurrency in the Internet freedom world.

SpartanCoin Specification
  • Coin Name: SpartanCoin
  • Coin Code: SPN
  • Algorithm: Scrypt
  • Block Time: 120 seconds
  • Difficulty Retarget: Every Block using Kimoto's Gravity Well
  • Block halving Rate: 400,000 Blocks

Spartancoin is suitable for small payments and tips. SpartanCoin is an exchangeable currency for the small and meaningful business activities.

SpartanCoin Xjail
SpartanCoin Xjail
Buy SpartanCoin

SpartanCoin Xjail Logo

SpartanCoin OpenSSL 1.1.1 Build Out
Download SpartanCoin

the Spartan
Sparta was ruled by two kings, who ruled until they died or were forced out of office. Athens was ruled by archons, who were elected annually. Thus, because both parts of Athens' government had leaders who were elected, Athens is said to have been the birthplace of democracy. Spartan life was simple.

royalwebgrup

have not seen the dev from spartancoin for a long time
does sp spartancoin still work ??

i-SPN

May 06, 2018, 12:22 am #2 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:07 pm by i-SPN
Quote from: royalwebgrup on May 05, 2018, 11:46 pmhave not seen the dev from spartancoin for a long time
does sp spartancoin still work ??

Yes, actually. The official spartancoin developers team need to organize.
But the spartancoin p2p network, the mining pools and the exchanges are running normally. You can find the windows and Mac OS binary wallets in this link:
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/index.php?/archives/12-Download-SpartanCoin-Wallets.html
You just have to set addnode manually.
If you build my fossil spartancoin source code on Linux and FreeBSD unix, you don't need to set the addnode manually:
https://www.fossil.tiv.cc/xjail/spartancoin

torrential

How can i take my private key of my adress. I can not find option to export my private key.

torrential

How many confirmation is required? And is there any explorer for spartan coin.

i-SPN

Quote from: torrential on Jun 18, 2018, 07:07 pmHow can i take my private key of my adress. I can not find option to export my private key.
Open "debug window" of the wallet window, and type:
dumpprivkey <<Your SpartanCoin Address>>

Quote from: torrential on Jun 18, 2018, 07:23 pmHow many confirmation is required? And is there any explorer for spartan coin.
SpartanCoin coin transactions will be mature after three confirmations, which means you can spend the received coins after three block confirmations.

SpartanCoin Block Explorer:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Spartancoin/

coseller

Hello, I just came here looking for some SpartanCoin market opportunities.
SPN sell?

i-SPN

Quote from: coseller on Nov 15, 2018, 09:01 pmHello, I just came here looking for some SpartanCoin market opportunities.

Yes, you will, and make opportunities.

follwkitasen

I believe this coin, no serious pitfalls.

i-SPN

SpartanCoin OpenSSL 1.1.1 version has been built by SpartanCoin Xjail. Download here:
Download SpartanCoin